NEW! Bunting Garland | Handmade Bunting | Deadstock Fabric Bunting
This handmade fabric bunting garland is reversible, and perfect to adorn a focal wall, highlight a reading corner, or decorate a little one’s bedroom or playroom. It’s also great for birthday parties, celebrations, photoshoots, classrooms and studios!
I became smitten with bunting on a walk in my former neighbourhood in Toronto’s west end. Many of the porches there were adorned with bunting, whether from a local artisan or made in a communal workshop, I’m not sure, but I caught the bunting bug.
Back in my studio, I realized that not only could I make the adorable joyful decorations, but that I could also use up my fabric scraps further honouring my goal of keeping textiles from the landfill. This is decorating you can feel good about!
Add a little joy to your world with a bunting garland!
- Available in a number of colour combinations
- 10 flags over 94” (12” of ribbon is bunting-free on each end; each flag is 1 1/2” apart)
- Made from deadstock wool and vinyl that would otherwise end up in landfill
- 100% cotton twill tape provides a solid ribbon for hanging
- For indoor use only
- Available in custom lengths and flag sizes. Contact me for details.
CARE: Spot clean with a damp cloth and/or mild soap. Air dry.
All fabrics have been pre-washed in biodegradable detergent, then air dried.
100% Linen--7 oz./yd (medium weight)
100% OEKO-Tex certified Linen-- 7 oz./yd (medium weight)
Cotton Canvas--7 oz./yd (medium weight)
Cotton Muslin--3 oz/yd (light weight)