The Farmer's Market Tote | Upcycled Coffee Sack Tote
- lined with prewashed cotton muslin
- reinforced handle of durable woven cotton
- boxed bottom so it stands up when filled
- holds a ton: 14” high x 15 w x 8 deep
- handmade in Stratford ON, Canada
- A portion of all sales is donated to The United Way Perth Huron
To launder: Spot treat with a damp cloth and mild soap. The clean the lining, pull it outside of the coffee bag and rinse in a 'bath' of cool water and mild soap. Rinse well. Air dry. Laundering the entire tote in a cold water wash will result in the print fading (I learned the hard way!).
Note: because these are made from upcycled sacks, each one looks different. You are not guaranteed one particular style, but you are helping mama earth!
All fabrics have been pre-washed in biodegradable detergent, then air dried.
100% Linen--7 oz./yd (medium weight)
100% OEKO-Tex certified Linen-- 7 oz./yd (medium weight)
Cotton Canvas--7 oz./yd (medium weight)
Cotton Muslin--3 oz/yd (light weight)