The Posy Tote | Carry a Bouquet in Style
There’s nothing I love more than picking flowers from my garden, putting them in a mason jar with a little water and gifting them to friends and family. But, The Posy Tote brings gifting to a whole new level!
Handmade in Stratford ON, Canada from pre-washed cotton muslin, this tote makes transporting and gifting your blooms easy and reusable.
Include the tote with the flowers as part of the gift that your friend can use again and again. OR, take the tote back for your own use (a good friend will understand completely 😂).
The Posy Tote is also great to bring to the farmer’s market when you buy stems from your favourite grower.
Alternatively, use the tote for other things: wine, carrots, Swiss chard, or any other leggy veg!
- The body of tote is 13" high and 5" wide; the handle adds an additional 9"
- The bottom of the tote is 'boxed' providing stability for a glass jar (you can even add a cardboard coaster to further support your blooms)
- Made from pre-washed 7 oz cotton canvas. The seams are serged to prevent fraying. The handles are finished with handmade double fold bias tape in cotton muslin
- Fits a 1L glass jar so that the blooms are displayed out of the top of the tote or a 500 mL jar so that your blooms are nestled inside the tote
- A portion of all sales is donated to The United Way Perth Huron
Happily handmade in Stratford, Ontario
All fabrics have been pre-washed in biodegradable detergent, then air dried.
100% Linen--7 oz./yd (medium weight)
100% OEKO-Tex certified Linen-- 7 oz./yd (medium weight)
Cotton Canvas--7 oz./yd (medium weight)
Cotton Muslin--3 oz/yd (light weight)