NEW! Wooden It Be Nice | Cedar Sachet, Set of 2 | Wool Knit Care
I LOVE my handknit woollens, especially those from local artisans like InfinKnitLove whose work is featured in the images below. It's important I protect my beautiful woollens so I created these cedar sachets to do just that. Cedar is a natural moth repellent. Adding these sachets to a drawer or a hanger alongside your woollens will not only protect them, but it will impart the beautiful aromatic and natural scent of cedar.
- The outer pouch of the sachet is made from linen remnants, which helps to minimize textile waste
- The inner bag is filled with 11 oz of fresh cedar shavings, sustainably sourced from Pestell Farms in New Hamburg, Ontario
- The hanging loop allows the sachet to be hung from a coat hanger
- Available in a set of two
- Inner cedar-filled pouches are available in sets of 4
All fabrics have been pre-washed in biodegradable detergent, then air dried.
100% Linen--7 oz./yd (medium weight)
100% OEKO-Tex certified Linen-- 7 oz./yd (medium weight)
Cotton Canvas--7 oz./yd (medium weight)
Cotton Muslin--3 oz/yd (light weight)