Boule Bag | A Bread Bag for Bread Lovers | 100% Linen Bread Bag
Good for your bread. Good for the planet. Good for you! Say goodbye to single-use plastic and store your bread in a linen bread bag handmade in Canada. The crust stays crispy and the interior moist for up to 5 days! The boule bag was created to store a 'monster loaf' but it also holds two regular loaves comfortably!
- 100% linen (pre-washed)
- 14.5" x 16"
- Recycled cotton drawstring
- Packaging includes instructions for use and a recipe for bread crumbs
- Replaces plastic
- Also available in loaf and baguette size
- Handmade in Ontario
- Helps to minimize food waste
- A portion of all sales is donated to The Redwood, a haven for women and children to live free from abuse.
TO LAUNDER: Cold water wash; hang to dry. Iron on a linen setting if desired.
All fabrics have been pre-washed in biodegradable detergent, then air dried.
100% Linen--7 oz./yd (medium weight)
100% OEKO-Tex certified Linen-- 7 oz./yd (medium weight)
Cotton Canvas--7 oz./yd (medium weight)
Cotton Muslin--3 oz/yd (light weight)