I've Got Your Back Apron | Crossback Apron
Sometimes an apron can feel constricting. It can weigh on the neck, pinch the waist and hamper our movements. Not so with the cross back apron! Handmade in Stratford ON, Canada and designed to feel weightless and roomy, it will be your go-to apron for baking, painting, gardening or simply minding the shop.
- Made from pre-washed natural fabric (cotton canvas or Homespun linen, a loose weave, nubby rustic linen originating in Eastern Europe)
- Reinforced pocket for durability
- Top bib and bottom of skirt are topstitched for durability
- Bib width: 11 1/2"
- Body from bib to knee: 29"
- Skirt from waist to knee: 37.5" w x 15.5" l
- From shoulder strap to knee: 38" l
- Pocket: 13 1/2 w x 7 1/2 deep; center is sewn to create 2 pouches
- Model is a size 10
- Handmade in Canada
- A portion of all sales is donated to The United Way Perth Huron
TO LAUNDER: Place in a mesh laundry bag to prevent the straps from tangling. Cold water wash; hang to dry. Iron on a cotton/linen setting if desired.
All fabrics have been pre-washed in biodegradable detergent, then air dried.
100% Linen--7 oz./yd (medium weight)
100% OEKO-Tex certified Linen-- 7 oz./yd (medium weight)
Cotton Canvas--7 oz./yd (medium weight)
Cotton Muslin--3 oz/yd (light weight)